Who doesn’t want a bargain? Below you will find discounts researched by mGAP members. This list, sorted by date posted, is only shared for advisory purposes. If you successfully obtain a discount from one of these resources, let us know at email@example.com so we can pass on the good news.
December 5, 2022 Post: Prescription Drug Savings 2022
- Drug prices vary by pharmacy. Use GoodRx to find current prices and discounts.
- Get free coupons
- GoodRx coupons can help you pay less than the cash price for your prescription.
- Show to your pharmacist
- It’s easy. Just bring your free coupon to the pharmacy when picking up your prescription.
- Message from Costplus founder Mark Cuban: “Every product we sell is priced exactly the same way: our cost plus 15%, plus the pharmacy fee, if any. When you get your medicine from Cost Plus Drug Co., you’ll always know exactly how we arrived at the price you pay. And as we grow and our costs go down, we will always pass those savings on to you! “
- This is a mail order pharmacy. You sign up, your doctor sends in a prescription, you pay for the medication and shipping and the medication comes in the mail.”
- Compares prices from online pharmacies around the world.
- No memberships. No fees. Just Rx savings.Gives you prices at major drug stores using their coupon.
How to Use Singlecare Site: Enter your prescription name in search to find the lowest prices in your area. Enter your medication and zip code. They provide a list of pharmacies with the amount they would charge using their coupon.Click on a prescription to customize the dosage and quantity
Get a free coupon card: Download, text, or email yourself a free SingleCare coupon card. It can be used at participating pharmacy locations, and it’s completely free.
- Enter your medication and zip code. They provide a list of pharmacies with the amount local pharmacy would charge using the wellrx.com coupon.
- Enter your medication and zip code. They provide a list of pharmacies with the amount they would charge using the Rxsaver.com coupon.
- The Walmart $4 List itemizes low-cost generic medications. The Walmart $4 list has no membership fees, does not require you to have insurance, and is routinely updated to reflect new medications either added or removed from the list. The medication prices on the Walmart $4 list range from $4 to $38 depending on the medication and dosage quantity. Your health care provider will need to provide you with an active prescription before filling your prescription at Walmart’s pharmacy.
- Target $4 List works the way Walmart $4 List above works.